I fell in love with this trend after seeing the Topshop Unique show in February. They donn't have many patchwork pieces, they only have about four but those four pieces are stunning. A sandy colour is used in all four but I especially love the two pieces with the splashes of colours, they really stand out from the whole AW14 collection for Topshop.
Junya Watanabe is a designer that I've recently come across. I've been looking at many of his past collections and I'm in absolute awe with his work. For AW14, his whole Ready-To-Wear collection uses patchwork. And it's all black except for one cream jumper that had black patchwork pieces on it. There is nothing for me not to love with this collection, there's patchwork, there's a hell of a lot of black, there's leather and biker jackets, it's a dream! Really loving the leather biker jacket with the crazy sleeves.




Topshop Unique




Junya Watanabe
No comments:
Post a Comment