When I had a mini trip to London three weeks ago, I popped into the Topshop on Oxford Street and found these hidden away in the sale. Last pair and my size (thank the heavens) Got these for £15, but they're so strange to walk in. I'm used to wearing a platform because I love a bit of height as I'm only 5'2. These boots are pretty steep but I guess I'm just gonna have to suck it up and get used to them! Don't usually wear brown either but I'll make an exception for these!
Now these shoes were a real find, bagged them for only £5 and I can actually walk in these ones! The heel on these is a little smaller than the boots' heel so my ankle doesn't feel like it's going to snap. They fit like a glove! Will definetly be wearing these a lot more when it starts getting cooler.


No comments:
Post a Comment