Saturday, 10 May 2014

A little bit about me..

Before I start blogging on here, I think it would be nice for you all to know a little bit about me first! My name is Amelia Tara. I study Design Crafts and would like to study Fashion Styling at university. I've always wanted to have a career in fashion, there's been no other options. I'm a very friendly and approachable person (don't be shy!)  I am also a freak for having things planned in advance! Couldn't be un-organised! I live in England now but have lived in America for most of my life, might come as a surprise but I definitely prefer living in England! I don't have an American accent by the way! Aside from fashion, I enjoy music. I spend my summers going to as many music festivals as possible. This summer, I'll be going to see The Libertines in Hyde Park and Leeds Festival (so far..) 
I will be writing mostly about fashion trends, new items I've purchased and product reviews. So if you're interested in fashion and make up, I'm your blogger!


No comments:

Post a Comment